Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Happy Easter!
On Saturday we went to an Easter Egg Hunt at a large air craft hangar on base. They didn't actually hide anything so it was basically see who can snatch up the most eggs in the shortest amount of time. In the pre-school age group a lot of parents were "hunting" for their kids so it went really quickly. We let Amelia "hunt" her own eggs so she didn't get very many during the one minute hunt. She had a really fun time getting them and even found a prize egg. She got a new Dr. Seuss book to add to her collection.
On Sunday we all went to church for a wonderful time of worship. Each week Ben goes a little bit longer before I have to take him to the nursery. I made it about 20 minutes in Sunday School and then during church he didn't get fussy until about halfway through the sermon. I guess he just wasn't digging the sermon this week! We had fun getting them both dressed in their new Easter clothes and I think they look very cute. Amelia loves new clothes and dresses so this was especially fun for her. Ben, well, like any man, he doesn't seem to care what he wears. We just have to keep the collar off his mouth or he tries to suck on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment