Ben is now 6 weeks old and starting to show a little personality. He likes to smile at us and shows a little signs of laughing. It's too cute!This was taken towards the end of last week. Michael worked 60 hours last week and was exhausted by the end of the week. He's on the night shift this week so that's always interesting!

I propped Ben up on the couch and took a bunch of pictures of him. He was in a great mood and I got this adorable picture of him smiling! He looks like a big boy all propped up like this. Notice how he's already filling out this 0-3 month outfit!


Amelia loves to mooch off of us when we're eating an apple whole. I've started buying bags of smaller apples so one evening I let her have her own personal apple. She was very excited and she basically ate the whole apple.
1 comment:
That has to be the cutest smile!
Post a Comment