Monday, December 14, 2009

Winter Fun!

Okay, no offense to the past but I'm not sure I'm ever going to finish updating with Oklahoma pictures and happenings! SOOO...I'm going to skip ahead to more recent happenings. Here are a few pictures of them dressed up for church and playing in the snow. For the last 5 days we've had pretty dense fog up here and it creates an "ice fog" on everything. It's kind of like the effect of an ice storm except it's snow instead of ice.

OH, and Julie, why didn't you tell me how hard it would be to wrestle a 9 month old into a button-up shirt and a tie!!!


















1 comment:

The Thatchers said...

Oh, these are so cute! Love the ones of them in the VERY winter coats! And they look so pretty/handsome all dressed up for church. Thank you for sharing!

L,
A