Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy 1 Week Birthday Ben!

Ben's been with us for a week now and, of course, it's hard to imagine life without him. So far he's proved to be a pretty good sleeper. I have to set an alarm at night to wake him up every 3 hours to eat. Hopefully I'll only have to do that for another week or so. We'll ask at his two week check-up next week! Amelia seems to be adjusting well to her "baby brudder" but I think the true test will come in another two weeks when all the visitors are gone and her daddy goes back to work. Here are a few more pictures of the family. Notice Ben's blond hair. He's got a dark patch on the back of his head but everything else is blond!

















1 comment:

Beth said...

OK, so all I have to say is that I know that they tell you to wake them up every three hours to eat, but my rule, from day one, is that you never wake a sleeping baby. If they are hungry, they will wake up. And, you need the sleep. Just my opinion, but seriously think about it.

Glad to hear that things are going well. I have meant to call or come by, but I have little ones with colds.